Frequently Asked Questions
Are strollers allowed?
Yes, strollers are allowed, however customers are advised that during peak shopping hours it is difficult to navigate the shows with a stroller. Customers are highly encouraged to utilize an umbrella stroller instead of larger strollers, or even a baby carrier pack if possible.
What forms of payment are accepted?
In Sioux Falls, SD, Shakopee, MN and Villa Park, IL the box office only accepts cash for admission. (ATM's are located nearby in the event you don't have any cash with you.) In Ralston, NE the box office (located at the Southeast entrance) accepts cash or credit/debit card for admission. Ralston also has a cash only entrance located at the Northeast corner of the building.
We recently started offering advance online tickets which allows you to pay by credit card for admission to any of our shows AND allows you to skip the box office line! There is a small processing fee but often this is less than the ATM fee you would incur.
Our exhibitors all operate their booths as independent businesses so they can choose which forms of payment to accept. Most do accept credit/debit cards or checks and there are ATM's available in the event they accept cash only.
I LOVE this huge/heavy piece and would like to buy it, but I don't want to carry it. Now what?
We do not have a package check area available, however, you are more than welcome to run the item out to your car. Just be sure to get your hand stamped by one of our door guards/ticket takers and you'll be able to get right back in. Many exhibitors are also willing to hold larger pieces or help you to your car after purchase - just ask!
Is there a charge for parking and is it easy to find a spot?
We are happy to provide free parking at all of our Spring & Autumn Festivals.
- In Sioux Falls, SD there are four large parking lots surrounding the facility.
- In Ralston, NE there are over 1,200 parking spots surrounding the facility. Once those are full we offer a complimentary shuttle from the gravel lot just west of Horsemen's Park located at 6303 Q Street. The shuttle runs continuously to and from Ralston Arena and will drop you right at the door! *Please be aware that the businesses surrounding Ralston Arena DO TOW so be sure to abide by the posted signs. We'd hate to have that happen to you!
- In Shakopee, MN there is ample parking surrounding the facility.
- In Villa Park, IL there is parking available on either side of the facility and weather permitting on the front lawn. At peak times, Odeum staff will be available to assist you in finding a spot.
I love attending your show, but like to do so when it's not so crazy busy. Any advice?
If you're looking for a more relaxed shopping experience, visit us:
- Thursday (Autumn Festivals only in NE, MN & IL), between 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Friday, generally between 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Saturday after 3pm
This doesn't mean it won't be crowded whatsoever, but these timeframes do usually offer a little more elbow room.
I attended your show and would like to get in contact with one of your artists or crafters. Do you have their information?
We sure do and we'd love to put you in touch! Shoot us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 402-331-2889. Typically we can figure out who you're describing based on just a few details (description of what they make, general area they were located at in the show, etc.).
Can I take pictures?
Each of our artists and crafters work really hard to produce creative and unique pieces. If you want to take a picture of someone's work it's best to ask permission first.
Can I bring Fluffy with me?
Pets are awesome! But since we are an indoor arts & crafts show the facilities only allow for service animals.
Are your shows handicap accessible?
Yes! All of the facilities we utilize are ADA accessible. Handicapped parking (with permit) is available near the building and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Unfortunately we do not have any wheelchairs or scooters available for rent but you are welcome to bring your own.
Oh no…I attended your show and I think I lost something while shopping. Help!
We hate to hear that our customers have lost something but we are always thrilled when we can help reunite you with your lost item. Feel free to email or call us with a description of what you lost and we’d be happy to check our Lost & Found to see if it’s been turned in.